Re: [suse-security] Per domain/host options for sshd?

b@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 13:55, Frank Steiner wrote:

When you have different logins with different passwords, hacking one
does not mean that you can login to the other, too. Excpect when you
install authorized keys between these two accounts. That's what we
want to prevent.

Why don't you set up a TACACS+ serveror Kerberos5 server to handle
authentication?

Interesting idea. We will setup a kerberos server soon anyway for
authentication of NFS, so I guess I could easily extend it a bit...

Thanks for that idea!

cu,
Frank

--