Re: [suse-security] Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

January Weiner wrote:
This is already the fifth auto-reply I get from this person today. People using auto-replies on mailinglists should be shot (or do I need some coffee?)

Nah, they should be shot.

No.  They should be simply removed from the list by the owner.

SuSE does it as long as someone contacted the owner (which is
in this case suse-security-owner@xxxxxxxx).

I just report them and they get removed, dunno why all ppl start
to scream about it every time. Same as for the bounces, contact
the ppl who're able to change it (yeah, i know, postmaster was
contacted, but i don't see a reason about complaining to the
list...) Just don't forget that the suse ppl have more to do then
monitoring every posting on their list.

Regards,
Sven