Re: [suse-security] Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

January Weiner wrote:
This is already the fifth auto-reply I get from this person today. People using auto-replies on mailinglists should be shot (or do I need some coffee?)

Nah, they should be shot.

No.  They should be simply removed from the list by the owner.

And then shot so it won't happen again...