[suse-security] uptime/kernel Problem on 9.0?

Hi there,

this morning i noticed that one of my boxes has an uptime for
9 days. Well, nothing special you would say/think, but:
this box was booted on 19th feb this year.
The logs, last and some remote logins can confirm that, but
nearly all applications running on this box, even init, have
now a start date 9 days back. It looks a bit like uptime
wrapped around to zero after 99 days. This box is running
kernel 2.4.21-144-athlon. I know that this is not the latest
kernel around etc, just wanna ask if someone knows about that?
I will update this box in a few days but i would like to
get this confirmed instead of waiting another 100 days ;)

Regards,
Sven