From: Bjorn Tore Sund [mailto:bjornts@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 3:16 AM
To: suse-security@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [suse-security] SUSE 9.1 POSTFIX 2.1 GREYLISTS ?

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004, Andreas Winkelmann wrote:

> But how does this regard to suse-security?

I don't know about you, but my employer certainly views spam-fighting as
security work.  It ties very closely into virus-fighting, and spam steals
time and resources we'd rather have secure so we can use them for some-
thing more constructive.

Bjørn
--
Bjørn Tore Sund           Phone:  (+47) 555-84894    Stupidity is like a
System administrator      Fax:    (+47) 555-89672    fractal; universal and

this message has been intercepted