[suse-security] scpm does not seem to change SuSEfirewall2 settings.

scpm does not seem to be effecting my SuSEfirewall2 settings.

I did an scpm activate_group SuSEfirewall2

Then when I set some different firewall2 settings when one profile
was active, and another set of settings for when another profile was
active, and then changed scpm profiles, it does not seem to
effect the firewall settings when the profile.

The firewall settings allays seem to be the last ones set regardless
of the new profile set.

--
Paul Elliott                       1(512)837-1096
pelliott@xxxxxx                    PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J