Re: [suse-security] Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

On Saturday 05 June 2004 21:31, Marc Samendinger wrote:

> I still say its a legit bounce.

It would have been a legit bounce if it was send from my box. See the
following lines from the first message in this thread (go back to this
message to see all headers):

From: suse-security@xxxxxxxxxxxx

As I have already indicated countless times before and which is shown again
here, the message was not sent from this annoying t-dialin.net customer. The
real sender was a 't-dialin.net' customer who spoofed the sender address
'suse-security@xxxxxxxxxxxx'. You totally missed my point that bouncing
messages based on virus/spam content is wrong for the above mentioned reason
(you'd be creating a new spam problem in the process).

> I'm awaiting your answer and wonder if you will prove me wrong.

As I was on holiday, the reply was late. Yet, if you still don't get it, I'm
wasting my time anyway.

Regards,
Arjen