Re: [suse-security] Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

*** I will go down w/ this ship and I wont put my hands up and
surrender.There will be no white flag above my door***

> |When a spammer or worm sends mail with forged sender addresses, innocent
> |sites are flooded with undeliverable mail notifications. This is called
> |backscatter mail, and if your system is flooded then you will find out
> |soon enough.

mine was w/ this "benny" guy messages, but they all went to a spam dump
, which does go to /dev/nul at the end of the day... ( just in case it
screws up and puts my kid's emails in too... )

nemo me impune lacessit

it's just an afterthought; okay ? : I'm a internaut and I'm OK. I surf all night and I sleep all day.