[suse-security] An error with SUSE Linux 9.1 Professional

Sorry if this is the wrong list, but I'm installing SUSE Linux 9.1
Professional right now, and the software has just finished installing, and a
window popped up while it was "Finishing Basic Installation" saying "An error
occured during initrd creation. Sh: line 1: /sbin/mkinitrd: No such file or
directory"

I'm not sure what to make of this, as it hasn't even been booted for the first
time yet, and I'm not sure what happened as I just did the install. Any
ideas? Any help is much appreciated.
http://www.linux.org
http://www.bsd.org
http://www.suse.com