Re: [suse-security] An error with SUSE Linux 9.1 Professional

Hi,

> Sorry if this is the wrong list, but I'm installing SUSE Linux 9.1
> Professional right now, and the software has just finished installing, and a
> window popped up while it was "Finishing Basic Installation" saying "An error
> occured during initrd creation. Sh: line 1: /sbin/mkinitrd: No such file or
> directory"

--> Try to run the command manually before rebooting. This seems to be
a bug in the installation script because the command is called
"mk_initrd" (with an underscore!)

Good luck!
Armin

--
Am Hasenberg 26         office: Institut für Atmosphärenphysik
D-18209 Bad Doberan             Schloss-Straße 6