Fwd: Re: [suse-security] An error with SUSE Linux 9.1 Professional

Hey all,

Sorry about posting here, but I want to say thanks for all the replies, it
 was nice you guys still replied anyway. I have fixed the problem. I
 installed the initrd thing that makes it. I figured something like this
 would have been a default, but trial and error works too heh. Anyway, thanks
 again! I also wrote a tutorial after I finished the install with a play by
 play. ;)

http://www.linux.org
http://www.bsd.org
http://www.suse.com