Re: [suse-security] Kernel update hangs system!

Hi,

I had the same problem with my server! It took me nearly 3 hours to figure out
what was wrong and to roll back to the standard kernel from CD. I found out,
that the kernel hangs as soon as the harddrive is mounted with write support!
I don't know why.. it makes no sens. I too have an other System where it
works perfectly. So SuSE Team! Fix this Bug! Its really anoying!!!!! I wont
install the next kernelpatch until its tested and veryfied! I've better
things to waste my time on!

MFG

Daniel