Re: [suse-security] please unsubscribe

FYI... most mail list provide unsubscription information when you join. For example... below is part of the email I received when I joined the list.

As I understand it, nobody can unsubscribe you except you.

Please read the following before posting.  As with any mailing list
or newsgroup, it's usually a good idea to read the list for a few
days before posting.  Also, please check Peter Nixon's excellent
unofficial SuSE security FAQ, http://www.susesecurity.com, before
posting.

suse-security is *NOT* intended for general Linux questions; use one of
the general lists instead (suse-linux, suse-linux-e, etc.).

----Some Frequently Asked, Frequently Asked Questions

jogoebel wrote:

please unsubscibe my acount of your mailinglist