Re: [suse-security] Kernel update hangs system!

I have a two week old machine (Athlon XP 2400+, 512 MB, On-Board VGA
and LAN) which hangs after updating to kernel-default-2.6.5-7.75.i586.
I have twice installed SuSE 9.1 Pro and after that updated to said
kernel, so I'm pretty sure that the new kernel is the cause.

As far as I can tell, it dies most often (but not only) when the
screen saver is active and I touch the mouse. The screen saver is
closed, and in the same instant the machine freezes.

If there's any information I can provide for the SuSE team to fix the
kernel, please let me know.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours sincerely
Dipl. Inform. Ralph Seichter

HORUS-IT
Ahornweg 10
D-57635 Oberirsen