OT: Re: [suse-security] perl on apache2 and OT: Re: [suse-security] Squirrelmail on suse9.1

Hi Helder,

I can answer both of your mails at once - go to the mailinglist suse-linux-e or suse-linux and people there will help you. This is a security-mailinglist and your questions have nothing to do with security.

Greetings,

Ralf

Helder Lopes wrote:

hello I installed suse 9.1 with apache 2 with perl mod.

I also installed webmin and I went to see the modules installed and perl
doesn't appear and I have a site in perl and it does´n't work .
But I installed everything that is in suse9.1 that has perl.

How can I solve this situation??