Re: [suse-security] Postfix connect to localhost connection refused

Am Dienstag, 22. Juni 2004 19:13 schrieb Emiliano Sutil:
> Hello,
>
> I have installed posfix-2.0.19 on a Suse 9.1 and I have a problem
> when I try to send mails using this server as outgoing smtp
> server.

I had problems too and I mention, what I checked.

Did you activate in runlevel-editor amavisd and spamd?
Did you configure amavisd.conf (virus checking is deacitvated by
default)
Does the firewall block you mails? I deacivated the firewall for the
clients and of course not for the gateway.

here I configured in main.cf:
inet_interfaces = 127.0.0.1 ::1 192.168.1.103 (the ip-address can be
important!)
content_filter = smtp:[127.0.0.1]:10024

Al