Re: [Fwd: Re: [suse-security] Postfix connect to localhost connection refused]

Andreas Winkelmann wrote:

Am Dienstag, 22. Juni 2004 19:37 schrieb Emiliano Sutil:

smtp      inet  n       -       n       -       2       smtpd -o
content_filter=smtp:[localhost]:10024

localhost:10025 inet    n       -       n       -       -       smtpd -o
content_filter=

And I have not started the amavisd-new. I installed because I want to
use it right now but I want to run the server first without it, How I
can, for the moment, eliminate this relation between postfix and amavis?

Delete the "-o conten...." at the end of the first line, and insert a "#" at the beginning of the second line.

smtp inet ..... smtpd
# localhost:10025 inet ... smtpd

And then execute
# postfix reload
# postsuper -r ALL

Perfect ,

Now I can send mail from any of the machines of the local net.
Thank you very much for your answers

Emi