Re: [suse-security] what has become of the latest kernel hang/freeze bug?

Andreas Bittner wrote:

i know when the latest kernel fixes from suse have been released, but my
question was, what about the trouble they caused, and if the bad fix
will be fixed somewhen soon?

I misunderstood your question, then. I wasn't aware these updated kernels had problems - I have 3 9.0 and 1 9.1 systems that don't have any problems running these kernels.

--

Phil Brutsche
phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx