Re: [suse-security] what has become of the latest kernel hang/freeze bug?

> I misunderstood your question, then.  I wasn't aware these updated
> kernels had problems - I have 3 9.0 and 1 9.1 systems that don't have
> any problems running these kernels.

I think we've found it.
If you feel like, please try out the kernels of the day (kotd), to be
found at http://ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/kernel/kotd/i386/.

There is a kernel update pending to fix the hangs that you might see under
some circumstances. And there are some more things in the queue for this
update...

Thanks,
Roman.