Re: [suse-security] what has become of the latest kernel hang/freeze bug?

Philippe Vogel wrote:

Ah this time we have no announcement and officially we are testing
everything we get from the list or what?

As Roman wrote, test it "if you feel like" it. If you don't, wait for
the next official release.

I don't want to be a beta-tester at all or I switch to debian.

Chuckle. Who do you think cares about this kind of "threat"? :-)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours sincerely
Dipl. Inform. Ralph Seichter

HORUS-IT
Ahornweg 10
D-57635 Oberirsen