[suse-security] Configuring redundant gateway with SuSE Linux

Hi everyone,

I'd like to set up a fault-tolerant network connection on one of my linux boxes. Therefore I'd like to set up 2 different IP-Addresses with 2 different gateways on that machine. I'd like to route all traffic comming from each of those 2 addresses to the same target behind the linux-box. Does anybody have a hint how to configure that?

Greetings,

Ralf