Re: [suse-security] Amazon account subscribed here?

Am Sonntag, 27. Juni 2004 13:25 schrieb Bjorn Tore Sund:
> I'm an irregular poster to this bounce.  But the last four or
> five times I've gotten one of these rather immediately after the
> post. Some jerk that's subscribed an Amazon support address to
> the bounce or who forwards his email to Amazon support?  Anyone
> else noticing this, or am I imagining things?

Same garbage here with amazon.co.uk. I contacted Amazon via their
webform und got the answer below. Ok, I will disable this
mailinglist-address forever :-)

Al

Your Amazon.co.uk Inquiry
 Von: cust.serv03@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 An: suse-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Customer

Thank you for contacting Amazon.co.uk.

If you prefer not to receive any communication from us and do not
have an Amazon.co.uk account, you can still view and change your
subscriptions for Amazon.co.uk.

Please visit the following link, enter your e-mail address and then
click on "Login".

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/sm/login/

We'll send you an e-mail with a personalised link that can be used
change your Newsletter subscriptions.