Re: [suse-security] Amazon account subscribed here?

i also got some amazon.co.uk mails, telling me that i should login there
and review my details and account settings.

and i was wondering already, why amazon.co.uk sends me unwanted spam. i
never had an amazon.co.uk account or any customer relationship with
them.

> Same garbage here with amazon.co.uk. I contacted Amazon via their
> webform und got the answer below. Ok, I will disable this
> mailinglist-address forever :-)

i sent some abuse mails to abuse@amazon and they now said that i have
been removed from their lists.

wonder what happened. didnt think that it had to do anything with this
list here.