Re: [suse-security] Amazon account subscribed here?

> I got one of those too, just after posting to the list. I am
subscribed
> to amazon.co.uk and thought it was odd to be getting something from
them
> as I hadn't bought anything for a few weeks. Thought it might be some
> phisher....but apparently not.

and just before yours, and shortly after my reply, i just got an
amazon.co.uk email again some minutes ago. whats wrong here on the list.
who is messing with amazon.co.uk and forwarding them useless messages in
any way...

can anyone fix this? its really annoying.

thanks.
andy