Re: [suse-security] How to drop Winmx p2p

Hello,

lab.civitanova@xxxxxxxx wrote:
How can I stop winmix peer to peer connections? I try in my gateway machine to write this : "iptables -A FORWARD -p tcp --syn -dport 6699 -j DROP", but it doesn't work. Winmix seem to connect anyway with a remote host at the port 6699.

is there a rule above in that connecting to port 6699 is allowed? If so, try iptables -I FORWARD 1 -p tcp ...

HTH
GTi