[suse-security] Squid deny_dom, Is there an updated public deny-dom list avaliable some where ?

Where can I find public, updated deny-dom lists. There is liste avaliable for spam (spamassassin), relays.ordb.org etc.
so why not for web-servers.

I'm not so much concerned about users accessing XXX-sites, but more about servers that are known to
contain malicius code, or may contain other none-mainstream things (whatever that could be).

I know it's a moving target, but it would be interesting to see what info is out there.

Med venlig hilsen
Bo Jacobsen

SystemHouse
Vesterbrogade 149,   1620 København V