[suse-security] Auto-replies (Re: [suse-security] TEST - PLEASE IGNORE)

Jonathan Gardner wrote:

> Anyways, when you send an email to the list, it naturally goes to all
> the subscribers. Since one of those subscribers sends an automated
> reply to email sent to it, you get that reply.

I think most people here understood why the auto-replies were sent. The
thing is that it is your task to configure your auto-reply mechanism to
exclude mailing lists, not our task to absolve your mailer for annoying
all human list subscribers. ;-)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours sincerely
Dipl. Inform. Ralph Seichter

HORUS-IT
Ahornweg 10
D-57635 Oberirsen