RE: [suse-security] fs corrupted - permissions altered

First of all... you shouldn't give root permissions to programmers!

I'm not a guru, but:

How are you trying to mount the filesystem?
is a hardware raid or a software one?
ide or scsi drives?

I supose you have solved the hardware problems, right?

as much info you give, more help you will receive.

José Luis Ledesma
Competitiveness
Telephone: +34 93 582 02 90
Email: jledesma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx