[suse-security] Antwort: [suse-security] fs corrupted - permissions altered

Hi Miguel,

try following ...

... plug in a standard IDE hdd with LINUX on board .. start it .. mount
the scsi hdd ( as root ;-) ) .. and change the permissions back again ...
I'd give it a try ..

-Alex

"Miguel Albuquerque" <mfoacs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am 28.07.2004
10:48:32: