[suse-security] iptables wildcard for IP Addresses?

Hello List,
I want to enable several (ten) hosts to access my VPN. I am using SuSEfirewall
and I have custom iptables rules in SuSEfirewall2-custom.
Now i want to add one rule for all these hosts. I know that "!" is the
wildcard for "any host but the following".
How can I add an iptables rule affecting Source IPs from e.g. 1.1.1.10 to
1.1.1.20?
I've been looking, but i didn't ind something.
Can I use bash-constructs like for.. in SuSEfirewall2-custom?
Is there any docs around about this specific file?
thanks!

--
Bitte beachten Sie unsere neuen Adressdaten! Vielen Dank.