RE: [suse-security] Susefirewall2 weblogger

Bruno Cochofel wrote at Tuesday, October 04, 2005 9:39 AM

> I think the problem was running the script as root (because
> permissions on /var/log/firewall) anyway now I've entries in the DB
> but nothing appears in the webpage, only the number of entries...

Better than nothing ...
You should now really run the script in the foreground and look at the
entries then printed to the console. I think the fields are not yet filled
correctly, maybe the amendments in the feeder script are not OK for your
version of SuSEfirewall.
They work perfect for SuSEfirewall2 under SL9.3.
What do the entries in the database look like? Maybe it would be helpful to
view them with phpMyAdmin ...

Markus