Re: [suse-security] Two questions about hosts.allow and sshd

For the first question -- you and many people suggested that, and it works
perfectly, thanks!!!

As for the second..I'm not trying to send a message on login (I actually
already ran across how to do THAT in man sshd while looking into this..),
I'm trying to send a quick message to users that are getting automatically
disconnected. (and no "Shoo!" isn't the actual message, it's just dummy data
I'm using in the example)