Re: [suse-security] Under DDoS Attack...

Check this link out.

http://www.grc.com/dos/drdos.htm

If you can identify the IP addresses where the bad packets
are coming from, you may be able to contact your ISP, tell
them what is happening, and ask them to program their
routers to stop the bad packets getting to your part of the
network.

HTH - Keith Roberts