Re: [suse-security] safety with scp

If you are running a web server on this box and feel
that it is secure enough, I've had success using
a script (with a very obscure name and some form
of authentication) that will enable or disable
ssh/scp/sftp.  That way you can connect to the
webserver and enable/disable the ssh functionality
at your discretion.  Not perfect, but it works.

Daryl