Re: [suse-security] AppArmor

On Sun, 2005-11-13 at 15:09 -0700, Crispin Cowan wrote:
> Thorsten Scherf wrote:
> > I just tried to install AppArmor on a SuSE Linux 10.0 System, but
> > without success. YAST2 does not offer me any packages when searching for
> > AppArmor and/or Subdomain.
> >
> AppArmor is *included* in SuSE Linux 10.0, so attempting to install
> AppArmor is likely to fail. What error message did you get?

I started Yast2 -> Software -> Install Software and was searching for
packages with the keywords "AppArmor" and "subdomain", without success.
I did an online install and used the server http://195.135.221.134,
with /pub/opensuse/distribution/SL-10.0-OSS/inst-source/ as install
source. When I looked manually into this directory, and even can't find
any AppArmor related packages!

Any hints?

Happy Day.
Thorsten