Re: [suse-security] How do I encypt the swap (partition[s]) under SuSE 9.3 Prof ?

'cause all our precious passwd's and line-inputs r stored here legible
for anyone who opens our box!
It's an open invitation 2 any1. It's basically the drawer where u left
all our passwds and and infos where u
thought no1 cud read 'em.....  is that reason enough? thnx & have a
great crypted day!
c :-)