[suse-security] cyrus-SASL - need help

Hello,

I'm not sure if this question should be posted here, but I hope
someone can help.
I tried to install Postfix smtp server on suse 10 (64 bits). I did
everything as it is written in some manuals have found online. Now,
postfix works find but I have problem with sasl authorization.
As I read I have to use cyrus-SASL for that and I installed it. I
set it up to use shadow method (I start it with saslauthd -a shadow)
for checking authorization.
When I try to log in on smtp server in error log file I get: size read
failed.
I tried to test login with commenad: testauthd -u user -p password and
I get same error message.

Also, I tried to configure ldap or pam method but I didn't know how...

Anyone have idea how to solve the problem with "size read" error?
Thank you in advance.

Please, if this question is not for here let me know where to post it.
I tried at few forums but no one answered.

--
Milan Milosevic
http://www.mmilan.com/

"God give me the serenity to accept things which cannot be changed;
Give me courage to change things which must be changed; And the wisdom
to distinguish one from the other." - Reinhold Niebuhr