Re: [suse-security] How do I encrypt the swap (partition[s]) under SuSE 9.3 Prof ?

u r thinking way too complicated.
Take ur computer, open it, take the hard drive out, attache it to a
working linux box and READ anything on the extra drive.
It's like taking a picture of your old system's memory after u turned
the machine off.
so, u don't need to watch a horror movie to be horrified. This is such a
simple thing to do. I call that very horrifying... how about u.
regards,
Chris