Re[2]: [suse-security] cyrus-SASL - need help

Hello Andreas,

> Check your /etc/pam.d/imap. If it is not there check for a File "other" in
> your ./pam.d/.

There is no imap file, in "other" file I have:

#%PAM-1.0
auth     required       pam_warn.so
auth     required       pam_deny.so
account  required       pam_warn.so
account  required       pam_deny.so
password required       pam_warn.so
password required       pam_deny.so
session  required       pam_warn.so
session  required       pam_deny.so

> I don't see "size read" Errors, or similar.
I have never got "size read" error for pam. I never succeed in
configurating pam. I used shadow.

> Did you run testsaslauthd with that?
Yes, I run testsaslauthd in 2nd window. "Size read" error I get in a
console after I run testsaslauthd (when I use shadow). In case of pam
I get: NO "authentication failed"

--
Milan Milosevic
http://www.mmilan.com/

The only winner in the War of 1812 was Tchaikovsky. - Solomon Short