Re: [suse-security] libwrap supported services

(Sorry Armin for emailing directly to you.)

Thx dudes. I consider this case closed.

A few words, though.

>>The executable "telnet" is the client. Only "telnetd" >>is the daemon that is linked against libwrap.

That's very true. I spoke about telnet, meant telnetd:-)

>>But you seem to have a strange system. The suggested >>syntax works on my SuSE 9.1 and SuSE 9.3 systems.

To tell you the truth, I just had a RHEL 4 in hand to play with the suggestions, so maybe the system was a little strange.

I'll do some checking on SLES9 in days to come. Anyway, I wonder that there's no list available about all the services to allow/deny with libwrap.

Petteri