[suse-security] Re: [suse-security-announce] SUSE Security Announcement: phpMyAdmin remote code execution (SUSE-SA:2005:066)

On Friday 18 November 2005 5:35 am, Marcus Meissner wrote:
>___
>
>                         SUSE Security Announcement
>
>         Package:                phpMyAdmin
>         Announcement ID:        SUSE-SA:2005:066
>         Date:                   Fri, 18 Nov 2005 11:00:00 +0000

   Anyone else having a problem after this YOU update? I have three
boxes, all of them started crapping out with the following error
message when trying to access phpMyAdmin,

  Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required
'./' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php')
in /srv/www/htdocs/phpMyAdmin/libraries/grab_globals.lib.php on line 70

  That file, grab_gobals.lib.php is one that was changed by the
YOU update. Commenting out the 'require' on line 70 makes the
error go away, but I'm sure that's not really the right  solution.

   Scott

--
POPFile, the OpenSource EMail Classifier http://popfile.sourceforge.net/
Linux 2.6.11.4-21.9-default x86_64