Re: [suse-security] How to make SuSEfirewall2 accept packets passing bridge-interface

I think the routing is set up and with the option
FW_STOP_KEEP_ROUTING_STATE="yes"
for keeping the routing up when SuSEFirewall2 is unloaded I think I can access
the server in the LAN.
I thought of using bridging because it's more transparent.

What variables would I have to fiddle around with
in /etc/sysconfig/SuSEFirewall2 when using another zone with "FW_ZONES"?

--
Eat, sleep and go running,
David Hücking.

Encrypted eMail welcome!
GnuPG/ PGP-Key: 0x57809216. Fingerprint:
3DF2 CBE0 DFAA 4164 02C2  4E2A E005 8DF7 5780 9216