[suse-security] SuSEfirewall2

Hi,

I am currently dealing with the SuSEfirewall 9.3 and I hope that somebody knows more or figured out more about it then the pour documentation tries to do.
I did work quiet a while on the iptables but this SuSE system really does not make a difference in terms of complexity. Sorry.

Is there any better documentation about it then you can find in /usr/share/doc/packages/SuSEfirewall2

I found these two scripts e.g.:

SuSEfirewall2_init
SuSEfirewall2_setup

Why does SuSE needs two scripts?

Does SuSE plan to change main things on the firewall system in future? Since they did from version to version.

Regards,
Robert.