Re: [suse-security] SuSEfirewall2

hi,
you can find useful .pdf about SuSEFirewall2 at
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/susefaq/
it's named firewall2-a3-0-9.pdf
it also explains why SuSE has 3 init scripts for firewall.

Regards,
Michael Groisman              email:   mg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unix Systems Administrator    voice:   04-8240401 (#2401)
Computing Division            mobile:  052-5277147
University of Haifa