Re: [suse-security] Close all ssh sessions

Hi Miguel,

> How can one force closing an open ssh session ? I want to disconnect a
> user right after executing a script no waiting for a timeout. Is that
> possible ?

--> have a look at "man sshd" and look for the "command" setting in
"~/.ssh/authorized_keys". It allows to restrict a specific RSA/DSA key
to only perform a certain command.

HTH,
Armin

--
Am Hasenberg 26         office: Institut für Atmosphärenphysik
D-18209 Bad Doberan             Schloss-Straße 6