[suse-security] uses of group disk

I would like to give a select number of 'backup operators' -- those
who can mount volumes (smb shares) and those who may write to the tape
device.

Since the tape device is group owned by disk, I'm assuming the proper
way to give these backup operators permissions to write to it is by
putting them in group disk.

What about smbmounting? Should I added group disk to sudoers and give
that group permissions to run smbmount?

--
David Bear
phone: 	480-965-8257