Re: [suse-security] File and folder access auditing, how?

Hi!

On 2/2/06, Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 11:34:10AM +0200, HG wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > Is it possible to set up file and folder access auditing on SuSE 9.2
> > or later (10.0)?
[snip]
> 10.0 has the beginnings of the upstream audit system, in the "audit"
> package, 10.1 has a bit further developed one.

Just to clarify, you probably mean the boxed 10.0 from Novell? I can
not find audit package from my home computer (my learning bench) that
runs the freely downloaded 10.0 (DVD). Nor does the search function
give anything meaningfull with audit or watches.

--
HG.