Re: [suse-security] Intrusion spyware malware key stroke detection

I use suse 9.3 pro on home network. Boxed retail DVD set.   Suse firewall.
Security updates are current.   KDE  Konqueror and / or Firefox. Comcast
cable internet service provider.   No alias.

 Everyday I am seeing spam email which is a reflection of complex
sensitive key word phrases I had typed into google just  a few days
previously.

What are the security implications of this?  How do I configure what I have to
stop this?  What additional measures might be appropriate?  Is this spying
for  commercial purposes or could it be US Government spying?  The linux
network worm?

Aliasing?  Fire wall configuration?  Stop always connected cable internet and

My first reactions are to look into aliasing. Or go back to on demand dialup.

But if keystrokes are being detected then there is no security.  Very
alarming.

Thanks to any who can help
Martin