Re: [suse-security] Intrusion spyware malware key stroke detection

LOL.  You know, you're not paranoid if they really are out to get you.

If it's any consolation, 90% of my current web server traffic is coming from
IPs in DC and VA.  Seriously. (Political blog).

Let us know what you find out about the spam.  It's interesting.

On Wednesday 22 February 2006 9:22 am, Martin wrote:
> I just furtively took a peak out the window.  No black helicopters.  No
> black SUVs.  No men in black suits.  No men in white suits either.  I'll
> keep checking.
> Even  paranoids  have   enemies.

Regards,
Chris Quinn