[suse-security] SUSE Security present at FOSDEM

Hi folks,

SUSE Security will be present at FOSDEM, we have:

- A presentation on AppArmor by Crispin Cowan (AppArmor Architect)
  in the security track on Sunday 2pm.

- A presentation on the SUSE Security day-to-day business by Marcus
  Meissner (yours truly) in the openSUSE developer room (also Sunday 2pm
  currently, perhaps rescheduled).

Of course we (all of the Novell/SUSE folks) are present on both Saturday
and Sunday, and especially invite you to drop by the openSUSE developer
room and demo point.

Ciao, Marcus